February 8th, 2019
15 mins 12 secs
About this Episode
This is our first check-in episode. Justin is making progress on his goals, hasn't really figured out what he wants to do with Evernote, and doesn't really seem to use his task manager.
- The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks than Others Do in 12 Months: Brian P. Moran, Michael Lennington: 9781118509234: Amazon.com: Books
- Toastmasters International -Home
- STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits. For iPhone.
- STREAKS WORKOUT. The personal trainer that you actually want to use. For iOS.
- The 1 Percent Rule: Why a Few People Get Most of the Rewards
- An Overview of How I Use OmniFocus – A Learn OmniFocus Webinar | Using OmniFocus
- Joe Buhlig | leverage the digital and welcome real life
- Homepage | Scrum.org
- Reinvented Software - Keep It for Mac
- Conquer your to-do list with the GTD Technique – The Crossover Blog – Medium — By failing to put things where they belong (a to-do list, a calendar, etc.), you become stressed by trying to remember everything. This leads to what Allen calls emergency scan modality, which he describes as a continual state of “scanning the horizon looking for the next fire to put out.” Needless to say, this is no way to be productive.